Last updated: May 14, 2019
If something is not clear or you have something that is not covered: feel free to send me an email!
We respect your privacy and make sure that any personal information you share with us is treated confidentially.
Only the required information
We only ask you for information that is required for us to serve you to the best of our abilities. For our inspiration emails these are your email address and your first name. Good to know: in every inspiration email there is a button that lets you unsubscribe with one click.
With some of our Coaching, Mastermind and Networking Products and Services, you have access to our coaches and fellow members through instant messaging services such as Whatsapp and through conferencing tools such as Zoom. In these cases we may ask you to provide your mobile phone number.
When you order something in our shop we need your name, email address, company information and payment information to fulfil the order. We also use this information to guide you through our educational programs and if you opt-in for this: to inform you about tips and special initiatives. When you longer wish to receive these emails, you can let us know by contacting email@example.com
How long do we keep your information
We keep your information for as long as you agree or is legally allowed. When you want us to remove your personal information from our system, you can request this with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you submit your information to us via the website, this always happens through a secure internet connection (SSL-certificate). Furthermore, the servers we work with are protected with virus scanners and firewalls. Our employees and partners are obliged to respect the privacy of your personal information.
We do not share your information
We don’t share your information with third parties and we only use your information for the purpose of the Product or Service you purchase.
Would you like to see your information, change it or delete it? Or do you have other questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
2. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
We do not collect, modify, use or distribute your personal information without you being informed about it. Also, we do not save your personal information longer than needed. And we handle your information with care.
Some of the information we collect when you use the Services, such as your name, postal address, email address, credit card information or telephone number, may allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). In all of the following circumstances, we will use Personal Information for the purpose described below, as well as to supplement our database of marketing contacts, which we will use to provide and promote products and services from us or our marketing affiliates.
- Registration: When you register on the Services, such as to subscribe to a newsletter, request information or access a Product, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information, which we will use to fulfill your request.
- Surveys: We may ask you to complete surveys or opinion polls from time to time. We only use the information that we collect from surveys in an aggregate manner, not in individually identifiable form.
- Blogs and Forums: We may provide an opportunity for you to post information to blogs, forums or other public areas on the Services. By doing so, you consent to the posting of any Personal Information that you provide. You should be aware that such Personal Information can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to these public areas. We have no control over how these visitors use your Personal Information.
- Inquiries. If you send us a comment or question or make an inquiry to customer support, we will retain the information that you provide to us for the purpose of responding to you, as well as for improving the Services and our customers’ use of our services.
- Linking from Emails. If you link to any of our Sites from an email message from us, we will be able to identify your email address and associate that email address with the manner in which you use the Sites (e.g., which pages you visit or whether you make a purchase).
- Web log: We maintain web logs that automatically record basic information about everyone who visits the Services. We use web log information to help us design our website, to identify popular features, to improve our services, and for other managerial and analytic purposes. We may also use web logs to help identify any person who may be misusing the Services. These logs contain:
○ The Internet domain from which you access the Services.
○ Your IP address.
○ The type of browser and operating system that you use.
○ The date and time you visited the Services.
○ The pages that you visited on the Services.
○ The address of the website you linked from to get to the Services.
- Communicating with You. We may use information that we collect from you for the purpose of communicating with you and responding to your inquiries. Those communications could, for example, take the form of service updates, promotions for products or services that we or one of our marketing partners provide, or e-newsletters.
- Service Providers: We at times contract with third party service providers to perform functions for us. These service providers may be given access to the information we collect for the purpose of performing those functions, but they will be contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of the information and not to use it for any other purpose.
Business Transfers: If we were to transfer all or substantially all of our assets to another company, one of the assets we would likely include in the transfer is our database of Personal Information.
- Disclosures for Legal Reasons: We will disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to protect our legal rights or to safeguard anyone’s property or safety.
- Information you share during our Services (for example coaching sessions, networking settings and mastermind calls) will be treated confidentially and is only used for the purpose of our Products and Services.
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
We may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Site. If we do so, this company may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to the Services in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to the Services, the advertiser might place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
4. YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
If you would like us to stop sending you email or other communications or would like to access your Personal Information to correct or delete it, you may send us a request at our email or postal addresses indicated below. We will endeavor to satisfy such requests within a reasonable time.
5. DO NOT TRACK
There will be no difference in how we collect or use data if you set your web browser to send a “Do not track” or similar request when you visit this Site.
6.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information will be subject to their practices and policies.
We maintain all Personal Information with physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to help ensure the security and confidentiality of the data against reasonably foreseeable risks. Security is designed to prevent unauthorized use, access, disclosure, destruction, and changes of data.
This Site is intended for use by adults. We do not target, or knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of 13.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 14, 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Services and Accounts
Keehnen Incrementum grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services, including the Products (subject to payment, where applicable), for your personal use only, in accordance with these Terms. We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant in these Terms. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Without limitation of any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use the Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms.
When you apply for a membership with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Keehnen Incrementum holds the right to change the pricing of the Products or Services that we offer at any moment.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of and its licensors.
The content which is created during The Service (for example recordings) are the property of Keehnen Incrementum and can be for new purposes (within the restrictions of the governing laws).
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
You may purchase licenses to certain Products through a one-time payment or in monthly installments, as specified on the Sites. When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit or debit card you provide on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on which payment plan you elect.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Non-Payment. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time (currently 30 days) after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
Services which are not purchased online will be invoiced with a payment term of 14 days, unless specified otherwise. Keehnen Incrementum hold the right to charge a collection fee of 15% with a minimum of €300 when the payment terms have not been met.
By Dutch law, there is a 14-day right of withdrawal applicable for private individuals who purchase a Product online. To make use of this right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 14 days after the purchase requesting a refund and stating the reason for your request.
If you are not satisfied with a Product that you purchased, you are eligible for a full refund of amounts paid for that Product, provided that you: email us at email@example.com, no later than thirty (30) days (unless specified otherwise at the time of purchase) following the date of purchase, requesting a refund, stating the reason for your request, and documenting that you completed any worksheets provided in connection with the Product. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain Product purchases may not be eligible for refund, or might be subject to satisfaction of additional or different criteria, if and to the extent we so provide on the applicable Site(s). If you receive a refund for a Product, you will have no further right to use that Product. We will have the sole discretion to determine whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, unless you are eligible to receive a refund, as provided herein, your obligation to continue to make all monthly payments with respect to a purchase shall remain in effect, notwithstanding the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for such Product.
We may provide the opportunity for you to provide content or materials (“Your Content”) by means of the Services, including by commenting on blog posts, by communicating with us directly or through other forums. You grant to us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, transferrable, right and license to reproduce, display, perform, transmit, modify, publish, create derivative works from and otherwise use Your Content in any formats or media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with our provision or promotion of information products or services.
You agree that you will not:
- use the Services in a manner that (a) violates any applicable international, federal, state or local laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, statutes, requirements, codes or orders of any governmental or judicial authorities; (b) is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene; (d) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (e) violates any contractual or fiduciary obligations; (f) infringes on any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”); (g) has an adverse effect on our business, reputation or (ability to provide Services; or (h) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances;
- (ii) violate any program guidelines applicable to use of particular Products or interfere with, impair or disrupt the ability of others to use such Products;
- use the Services so as to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or provide inaccurate information;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services;
- “scrape” information from the Services by automated means;
- interfere with the ability of otherspermit any unauthorized access to or use of any Products that you have licensed or to any password applicable to your account for the Services;
- use, redistribute or resell any of the Products or other content of the Services, other than such unremunerated sharing via social media as may be authorized on the Services or otherwise in writing by us; or
- reproduce, modify, display, distribute, sell, re-sell, distribute, publish, disclose, videotape, share, divulge, transfer, exploit or create derivative works from any of the Services, including any Products, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- use, redistribute or resell any of the personal information which you obtained from our other users through one of our Products or Services.
As between you and us, we own the Services, including the Products, and any and all graphics, photographs, images, artwork, text, fonts, software and other technology, and the contents, design, layout, functions, appearance and other intellectual property, comprising the Services. The foregoing ownership rights include all Intellectual Property Rights inherent in or appurtenant to the Services. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Services contain proprietary material of Keehnen Incrementum which is protected by copyright and other laws respecting proprietary rights. The Services are also protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Dutch copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. Keehnen Incrementum retains all rights in the Services, including all copyright and other proprietary rights worldwide in all media. You may not use the Services except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant: (a) that you own all Intellectual Property Rights in Your Content and have the right to provide Your Content via the Services for use as contemplated herein, and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Keehnen Incrementum and its affiliates, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, or licensors thereof (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, sustained by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your Content, your use of our Products, or any breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Keehnen Incrementum reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
(a) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(b) WHILE WE MAKE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. IF WE RECEIVE NOTICE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THEM IN DUE COURSE; BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
(c) IN NO EVENT SHALL KEEHNEN INCREMENTUM OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, KEEHNEN INCREMENTUM’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT AT ISSUE, OR (II) $100.
(d) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS, ADVICE, CONCLUSIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON PRODUCTS. THE SERVICES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION, SOLICITATION, OFFER OR OPINION BY KEEHNEN INCREMENTUM OR OUR AFFILIATES, PRINCIPALS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, FOR ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SECURITIES, OR ANY KIND OF INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
(e) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE, AND NOT AS SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, FINANCIAL OR ACCOUNTING, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE; WE URGE YOU TO SEECONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU SEEK ANY SUCH ADVICE.
(f) FOR OTHER SERVICES SUCH AS TRAININGS AND SPEAKING, THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING A MEETING ROOM SPACE AND PRESENTATION MATERIALS (E.G. PROJECTOR, FLIPCHART), UNLESS IT IS SPECIFIED IN THE SERVICE SPEFICATION THAT KEEHNEN INCREMENTUM SHALL PROVIDE THE REQUIRED FACILITIES AND TOOLS.
(g) YOU (THE CLIENT) ARE AWARE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICESES RENDERED IN ENGLISH AND BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU CONFIRM THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS SUFFICIENT TO UNDERSTAND AND PROCESS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.
(h) WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND REFERRALS OR HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE VIA OUR WEBSITES, ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
These Terms shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Netherlands. Any action or dispute will be resolved in the courts located in the Netherlands. This also applies to parties with a home address in any other country than the Netherlands.
We may modify these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Sites; however, (i) these changes will only become effective and binding with respect to you after we provide notice on the Sites that these Terms have changed and you first use any of the Services following the date of such posting, (ii) the changes will only apply with respect to your use of the Services after such changes become effective, and (iii) any change in payment obligations will only apply to your subsequent purchases on, or usage of, the Services. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable and do not agree with them, you thereafter will have no right to use or access the Services.
If you believe that any of the Services contain content that infringes on your copyright, please forward the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Services may contain links to websites that we do not operate. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, and you should direct any concerns regarding such websites to their respective site administrators or webmasters.
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Keehnen Incrementum as a result of these Terms and/or your use of the Services. These Terms shall be effective as of the date accepted by you. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Keehnen Incrementum with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior understandings, statements or representations, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding the Services. Keehnen Incrementum may assign these Terms at its discretion. You may not assign these Terms. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. In addition to money damages, Keehnen Incrementum shall be entitled to seek equitable relief where appropriate if you breach of any of these Terms. These Terms are severable and may be construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent. The titles and subtitles in these Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing it. All references herein to “including” and variations thereof shall be deemed to mean, “including, but not limited to.” All references herein to “we,” “our” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to Keehnen Incrementum. All references herein to “you,” “your” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to you individually, if you are entering into these Terms on an individual basis, and to the corporation, partnership or other organization or legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of such organization or entity. Notices to you required or permitted hereunder shall be made to you at the most recent email address on file with Keehnen Incrementum. Notices to us shall be sent by email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org