E52: Simple Breathing Techniques to Heal, Destress and End Anxiety (Max Strom)
In my quest to enhance my emotional intelligence I have decided to open my mind and go back to the basics. During my corporate career I found that I got sucked into an energy flow with its own rules and practices… which are far removed from reality.
The reality is that we are human beings living in a marvellous body. That we are subject to the laws of nature and that happiness coms from living in harmony with these laws.
I realized that as I was striving to make an impact and to climb an imaginary ladder… I was mainly focused on the external world. Until I listened to spiritual teachers explaining that our external world is merely a reflection of what is going on inside of us. As an operations manager I learned that I always want to focus on the inputs, and monitor what happens to the outputs.
Since then I’ve been focused more on my inner world: finding balance inside of myself. Magical things started to happen. The more I calmed down, the more things were speeding up.
I found that breathing has been instrumental to my growth. My body and mind are my most important tools, and oxygen is my main fuel. For this reason I am very excited to announce my conversation with Max Strom. I first met Max at the 2018 Wisdom in Business event in Amsterdam. He is one of the most impactful speakers I’ve ever seen. Both on stage and in his program Breathe to Heal, he speaks about a topic so fundamental that almost nobody speaks about it…
The subtle art of breathing.
Whatever you are looking to achieve right now, it starts with putting oxygen into your body. Think about it… what does it mean for you when your body is supercharged with oxygenall day every day? What would it mean for you to resolve any long-term stress or anxiety once and for all?
Max Strom explains how this works. Enjoy my meaningful conversation with Max Strom!
P.S. Want to know more about Max Strom’s online programs? Go to https://breathetoheal.maxstrom.com for more information and use the code MAXSTROMTIE to receive a nice 25% discount on The End of Anxiety Online video Course (90 min).
P.P.S. Want to see Max Strom live in Amsterdam on 4 October 2019?
The tickets are sold at www.wisdominbusiness.org and with promo code ALEXANDER the ticket price point is reduced -10%.
Interesting stories and strategies that came up in our conversation:
- What to do when you have trouble breathing
- How to let go of stuck emotions
- Which 2 exercises can help you destress within minutes
- How did Max develop this beautiful deep voice?
- Why humanity is slowly losing its ability to smell and hear well
- What is the primary cause of anxiety?
- The difference between transformative breathing and transformational breathing
- What does Max mean with Dream Logic
TIP: How to benefit most: 1) which insight resonated? 2) how will you apply it today? 3) do it, 4) reflect and decide how you will do more of it.
Stay in touch with Max Strom:
- Max Strom’s personal website: maxstrom.com (subscribe to his newsletter on this page)
- Max Strom’s online courses Breathe to Heal and The End of Anxiety: https://breathetoheal.maxstrom.com/
- Twitter: @maxstrom2
Credits (intro and outro music)
- Song: Ehrling – Dance With Me (Vlog No Copyright Music)
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/1wgiT7dk-dk