E49: Entrepreneurship Lessons from a Purpose-Driven Startup
So you want to be a purpose-driven entrepreneur?
Plenty of influencers, experts and gurus out there are eager to tell you what to do. “Use the magic 7-step formula and all riches will be yours!”
There’s only one challenge. We do not learn through words, we only learn through experience.
Today I spoke to Simon Standaert, who is 10 months underway in setting up a new business called JES Academy. How did he approach the launch? Which business lessons has he learned underway?
This is the real story of a real purpose-driven entrepreneur.
Enjoy our conversation with Simon!
Interesting stories and strategies that came up in our conversation:
- 3 Real-life business lessons that almost nobody talks about
- How to create a top quality product or service
- Which books have inspired Simon to grow as a person and as an entrepreneur
- The difference between coaching youth versus adults
- How to prioritize your projects and ideas
TIP: How to benefit most: 1) which insight resonated? 2) how will you apply it today? 3) do it, 4) reflect and decide how you will do more of it.
Stay in touch with Simon Standaert:
- Websites of JES Academy: jes.be and soon available www.jesacademy.be
- Social Media: JES vzw
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/simon-standaert-90b51254/
Credits (intro and outro music)
- Song: Ehrling – Dance With Me (Vlog No Copyright Music)
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/SZpyXoQf1Hs