E48: How to Live a Life On Purpose
(Simon Alexander Ong)
How do you create a life of great adventure?
Simon Alexander Ong was once stuck in an office job, then decided to break free. Today, Simon lives his most adventurous life: he travels the world inspiring audiences and sharing the stage with some of the world’s best-known speakers.
Everything that Simon Alexander Ong does is built around inspiring people to see their world differently. He ignites their imagination of what is truly possible so that they can lead meaningful, purposeful and extraordinary lives and businesses.
Simon shares his insights, lessons and wisdom with all who are committed to upgrading their life and business to that next level. He speaks at international events from organizers such as Google, O2, London School Of Economics, Virgin, Salesforce and many more. Simon’s has been featured in world-class media such as The Financial Times, Women’s Health, HuffPost, Cosmopolitan, Forbes, Harvard Business Review and BBC Radio London.
Prepare for one hour of inspiration and world-class education. Enjoy!
Interesting stories and strategies that came up in our conversation:
- Why Thomas Edison was the worst fisherman in the world
- Which 2 power questions help Simon focus on the right things
- Why we should focus on identity and habits
- Why doing less makes you more productive
- How leaders can practice the skill of visualization
- 3 Focus areas that every leader should understand
TIP: How to benefit most: 1) which insight resonated? 2) how will you apply it today? 3) do it, 4) reflect and decide how you will do more of it.
Stay in touch with Simon Alexander Ong:
- Check out Simon’s website and sign up for his newsletter: simonalexanderong.com
- Youtube: Simon Alexander Ong, https://www.youtube.com/user/simonong
- Instagram: @simonalexandero
- Twitter: @simonalexandero
Credits (intro and outro music)
- Song: Ehrling – Dance With Me (Vlog No Copyright Music)
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/F4ssDvAYhkw