E37: How to Stay Fit in Your Office Job (Ben Coomber)
What a “corporate athlete” can learn from a fitness expert.
To stay stress-free means to stay healthy and fit. How do you do that when you work a full-time (and then some) office job?
We asked Ben Coomber who has been active in the fitness industry for 10 years. Ben has the UK’s #1 rated Health and Fitness podcast Ben Coomber Radio and top 10 in the world.
Ben Coomber used to be obese and suffered with IBS, ADHD, Eczema and Asthma but woke up one day and decided to change. He then lost 5.5 stone of fat and put on 3 stone of muscle and developed himself into what he describes as an everyday athlete. Today, Ben runs a fitness nutrition business and as a coach he helps other people get fit.
Enjoy our interview with Ben Coomber!
Interesting stories and strategies that came up in our conversation:
- How to make getting up in the morning easier
- To drink coffee or not to drink coffee?
- How to find your ideal coach
- Is ionized water a fad or a revolution?
- What to do when you have digestive issues?
- Simple routines that improve your health instantly
- How Ben grew his podcast to be the largest in his space in the U.K.
- Why we should all chill out regularly
TIP: How to benefit most: 1) which insight stood out? 2) decide to apply it in your own personal situation today, 3) reflect and see how it helped you feel better or achieve more
Stay in touch with Ben Coomber:
- Visit Ben’s website: bencoomber.com
- iTunes: Ben Coomber Radio
- Google and social media: type Ben Coomber
Visit Ben’s website: www.bencoomber.com
iTunes: Ben Coomber Radio
Google and social media: type Ben Coomber
For bookings, media or collaborations contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My PA, for Customer Service, event queries or deliveries, please contact email@example.com
Business matters or company logistics please contact COO firstname.lastname@example.org
For anything BTN Academy related please contact email@example.com
For anything Awesome Supplements related please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For accounts please contact email@example.com
Credits (intro and outro music)
- Song: Ehrling – Dance With Me (Vlog No Copyright Music)
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/W7VG2l43jo4