E36: A Special Strategy For Making Your Dreams Come True (Yuval Abramovich)
What would it mean for your life and career when you have a strategy to get what you want?
When we show busy professionals how to work stress-free, one of the first things we do is we help them create their perfect to-do list. Yuval Abramovich takes the to-do list to the next level: instead of listing tasks for the day, Yuval lists dreams for the year.
Yuval Abramovich is at the head of a wonderful movement which helps people make their dreams come true. As the author of the international bestseller “The List -shout your dreams out loud to make them come true”, Yuval advocates a very special strategy to get what you want… simply by asking for it.
And it works! Every day, Yuval gets hundreds of emails from people who use his methodology to make their dreams come true. Do you want to be inspired to create your most beautiful life? Enjoy our conversation with Yuval Abramovich!
Interesting stories and strategies that came up in our conversation:
- How Yuval’s mom became a model at 60 years of age
- What is the difference between a to-do list and a bucket list?
- The power of taking small steps
- Why is Yuval’s book so simple, yet so effective?
- When you see a shooting star, should you make your wish quietly or shout it out loud?
- What we can learn from Wonder Woman
- How to become a singer or actor in 5 steps
TIP: How to benefit most: 1) which insight will you apply in your personal situation today? 2) do it and see what happens, 3) reflect and decide whether or not to do it more often
Stay in touch with Yuval Abramovich:
- Visit Yuval’s website: https://uv-tlv.com/en/
- Yuval’s Twitter: @uvtlv
- Follow Yuval on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yuval.abramovitz
Credits (intro and outro music)
- Song: Ehrling – Dance With Me (Vlog No Copyright Music)
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/iPGu3ClUc-s